Cape Town Kids Map
The 2011 edition of the ‘Cape Town Kids Map’ is now in distribution!
To see pictures from the launch of the 2011 Cape Town Kids Map on the 29th of September, visit Joy-Anne Goodenough’s Portfolio Collection Travel Blog
Photo by Joy-Anne Goodenough.
This project is a result of a collaboration between Cape Town Kids, A&C Maps and Cape Town Tourism, as part of an initiative to promote Cape Town as a truly family friendly city. The map is distributed for free to both locals and tourist through different channels, like these:
- Cape Town Tourism Visitor Information Centres
- City Sightseeing Bus
- Conde Nast House & Garden November Issue 2010 and 2009
- All listed restaurants, shops, services and activity centres
- Local libraries, schools and clinics
In addition to this, since the publication in October 2009, the Cape Town Kids Map has been successfully introduced to international audiences at the London Travel Market and the Indaba in Durban, as well as to international delegates at the FIFA 2010 World Cup final draw in Cape Town.
Download the 2011 Cape Town Kids Map HERE
Comments to the 2011 edition:
• The map entry for Ratanga Junction is incorrectly placed at Canal Walk. The correct location is Century City.
• 24 Hour Pharmacies: Cape Town International Airport: UniKem Pharmacies is incorrect. Correct listing is Links Pharmacy, Ground Floor Central Terminal. Tel: 021 934 5217.
Do you want your business be listed in the 2012 edition of the Cape Town Kids Map? CONTACT US NOW!
Click here to download the Cape Town Kids Map 2010 pdf
NB! Notes to the 2010 Cape Town Kids Map:
1) Correct location and directions for The Giraffe House: Exit 39 off the N1, take R304 towards Stellenbosch. We are on the corner of the R304 (towards Stellenbosch) and the R101 (towards Paarl). GPS co-ordinates: S33° 50.008 E18° 47.767
2) Songololo Toy Shop has closed down.